Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Se Ralentir

Pink alstroemerias for a bit of spring sunshine.
Today I took a moment to breathe.  As work gears up for many important events, I needed space to take a seat, so I stayed home for a little R&R.

It sure is pretty outside of our bedroom window.  The sun is doing what it was created for and the sky is displaying a periwinkle blue.  I hear that my nephews are here beyond our bedroom door.  Staying with their grandpa - here instead of at school - I'm thinking due to the national student walk out?  They were fighting over a phone a minute ago, but have seemed to calm themselves now.

One thing I see more of the importance of is to learn to let myself just be.  Not to continually push and do and prove something.  Il est temps de ralentir.  Just to be and enjoy the everyday.  Not always have this agenda.  I don't always have to plan something.

Today I'm resting and we'll see what's next for the day.  It's a pretty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment