Friday, March 13, 2020

Best-Loved Cinema

Between pre-adolescence and middle adulthood, I'm sure I've written numerous personal favorite lists.  

These activities have helped me become reacquainted with my evolving self and have helped me keep collections organized.  As a young teen, I remember relishing in this self-discovery.  Everything felt so new and exciting.  I'd spend hours sitting in my bedroom to pore over Seventeen, Vogue and Mademoiselle.  Boy, I was very much influenced by both beneficial and not-so-beneficial content.

In addition to magazines, my parents, my peers and television helped to shape my interests.  Well, today I wanted to write a list of films that I've enjoyed over the years.  Not exhaustive, but certainly close.
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
In reviewing this list, I can conclude a couple of things: I must be a legitimate romantic 😊 and it feels good to mark an unfolding history through cinematic favorites.

Encouragement for your day:  
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. - John 10:28

No comments:

Post a Comment