Thursday, July 4, 2019

In His Good Hands


This morning's thought..sometimes I'd like an easy fix to my pain.  I'd like for God to rip out the internal infection, hurriedly mend me back up and send me on my way with a lively thumbs up.  Yet, I know that even a skilled, caring surgeon won't do that with a patient who has been traumatized.  There are some surgeries requiring extra tender care.  Patient care.  Where the right tools are first laid in order of use.  Where the first incision is masterfully cut to uncover the ravaged wound beneath.  And before the body is sewn back up, the infection must be meticulously taken out by the Skilled Surgeon.  Drawn out too fast and the patient could suffer more trauma.  Therefore, confidence, patience and care are needed.  This also calls for patience from the patient.  Cooperation in staying still and trusting the Surgeon to be the Expert.   

No comments:

Post a Comment